Donations are accepted to further our goal to
“enhance and support the coordination of efforts in protecting the human rights of Australian Journalist, Julian Assange, who is detained overseas“
Without limitation this may involve:
- costs involved in general campaigns
- campaign expenses incurred by John Shipton
- pay international secretariat organising observers, multi nations mp’s and officials to attend on a roster the four week hearing/trail
- supporting organisation of Australia wide effort integrating all actions, protests, and groups
- support for Australian legal team
- air fares and travel costs
- legal costs for Julian Assange
- paying for running costs of this site
We agree to refund without question any donation within 45 days of the donation date.
The timing of refund will depend on availability of funds but will be placed at priority over other campaign costs.
Phone: 0430 321 430
Business address: 208 High street, Broadford VIC 3658